Tuesday, September 14, 2010

day 3!

I'm thrilled that I've even made it to day three so easily to be honest. I can't tell you how many mornings I wake up and tell myself I'm going to be raw and I wind up forgetting and with a giant burrito the size of my head shoved in my mouth. Yesterday I was extremely hungry and I couldn't figure out why for the life of me! The oddest thing about it was that I was eating MORE than I normally do, even when I am raw. I'm thinking perhaps it had something to do with my colonic yesterday?? I am unsure. One would think that after having 45oz of green smoothie, watermelon, 2 raw tacos, a large fuji apple, and some quinoa and tomatoes I would be full.
I woke up this morning and I am down 2.6 lbs ( a total of 5.6 lbs since 9/1)! I'm so excited to see myself releasing waste and its really encouraging me to keep going. Yesterday, in the midst of me being hungry the girls (who were also hungry) went out to eat. Normally, this would have been the end of my raw journey and I would have succumbed to the forces of social eating, but instead I didn't eat a thing and went straight home! I know it may not seem like much, but its a big step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment