Sunday, September 12, 2010

20 in 30???

Its about that time again for me to pull out the automatic sprouter, dust off the spiralizer, and the food processor because I've decided to give myself a 30 day raw challenge seeing that my birthday is just around the corner... I figured that this would be a great way for me to turn 23.. goodness I'm getting old! The aim is to really maintain a relatively low fat raw vegan diet... I think my only exception may be salad dressing ( which would still be vegan). I'm hoping that by the end of this I'll be down about 20 lbs. I'm tired of feeling big and I'm tired of being obese.. even if it is only by about 10lbs. I still don't like it. I know this won't be the easiest of processes, however I'm determined to take control of my body... as I've seen my other options, neither of which make me happy. So, here we go with day 1!! Now off to the market for some fresh produce!!

No comments:

Post a Comment