Sunday, September 12, 2010

Asian Market Goodness


I think the Asian Supermarket is officially my new favorite grocery store! I just bought easily 2 weeks of fresh produce... it was a pain lugging it back on the bus but its so worth it! I made a prettydelicious smoothie.. here it is!

Justice & the Giant Peach Smoothie
2 White Peaches
a fist full of spinach
a fist full of chinese broccoli leaves
1tsp spirulina
2oz aloe vera blend
1tsp bee pollen
4oz coconut water
1/2 cup frozen pineapple
1 dash of vanilla extract
3 dates
1/8c cashew butter & banana ice cream (raw&vegan)
1/2 tbs agave (optional)
1c water (optional)

I also made some Chy Sandwich Tacos for dinner which were super delicious! I had previously made some free-hand raw taco shells using corn, spinach, hss (himalayan sea salt) , and lord knows what else.



Filling ingredients:
raw hummus
purple onion
corn (optional)
lettuce
Annies Naturals Honey Mustard
Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment