Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Short and Sweet

I dont quite know what on earth has been going through my head lately! I don't know what it is about being in college that makes you want to shove the worst thing you could possibly eat down your throat as quickly as possible.. but I'm soo not a fan! And that whole concept certainly isn't a fan of be because when I start reverting back to old habits other old habits being to resurface. So, I finally made a raw corn tortilla that wasn't as hard as a rock the other day! I'm so proud of myself! So this week is taco week! I love it! Now I need to make some good granola or something that I can take to school with me. Does anyone have any good suggestions???
Oh and in other news.. I couldn't be happier right now!! Things are finally coming together.. 4 years in the making. :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment