Friday, February 20, 2009

The Day of the 3rd Prime

Today is day 5 of my raw food experiment. Its going amazingly well. The other day I made some amazing Kale chips for the first time and I made some Sweet And Spicy Pecans that were quite delicious. I also attempted a lemon berry cake that was out of the Cafe Gratitude Recipe Book, however that one didn't work out quite as well for me. I weighed myself this morning and I have already lost 11lbs. I still cant believe it. I am beyond amazed. In addition, I can see and feel my body detoxing in the form of a huge zit on my face which I've named Sally Mae. My nose is also stuffy in the morning but I know its just my body trying to get rid of all of the crap I've shoved into it recently. Perhaps next week I'll start going to the gym again.

No comments:

Post a Comment